(Personal data protection policy)
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform individuals, service users, colleagues and employees and other persons (hereinafter: the individual) who work with Beep Institute doo, Finžgarjeva ulica 4, 1000 Ljubljana (hereinafter: the company) about the purposes and legal bases , security measures and the rights of individuals regarding the processing of personal data carried out by our company.
We value your privacy, so we always protect your data carefully.
The statement is intended for visitors to our website, participants of our events, Beep Club subscribers and other individuals or companies with whom we work.
Beep Institute, development of human potential, doo Finžgarjeva ulica 4 1000 Ljubljana E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +386 31 737 788 Legal representative: Maja Fesel Kamenik Website: https://www.beepclub.institute Website owner and operator: https://www.beepclub.institute
2. Types of personal data, purpose of storage and processing
We store and process personal data for the purposes of maintaining contact with customers, marketing information via e-mail and promoting sales. With the sent electronic messages, we record the display of the received messages on the individual's page and the clicks on the links in the received messages. For a better and more targeted offer and to adjust further messages, we automatically process, analyze and evaluate the interest of our customers in the sent messages. We do not make automated decisions based on recorded data.
For the purposes of maintaining contact with customers, informing about events and activities, marketing information via e-mail and promoting sales, we store the following data:
- last name,
- email address,
- Phone Number,
- company name,
3. Methods and sources for obtaining personal data
We generally collect your data from you personally (eg online, by email, by phone, in person or otherwise), but this is not the only way we collect data.
Other ways are:
- You yourself have made personal information public, including on social networks such as Linkedin or other networks, but only if your profile is public.
- Your employer has provided us with your personal data when he is a customer of our services.
This personal data helps us to carry out our activities and manage our legitimate business interests.
4. Legal basis for processing personal data
The use of personal data is based on one of the following legal bases:
- processing of personal data based on express consent and used as a basis for processing that is mandatory or necessary,
- processing of personal data for the implementation of a contract to which an individual is a contractual party,
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation applicable to the controller,
- data processing is based on legitimate business interests, which include managing the security of network and information systems, promoting business, providing services to clients, direct marketing and informing about innovations, etc.,
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person.
5. Contractual processing of personal data and data export
The contractual processors with whom the company cooperates are mainly:
- accounting services and other providers of legal and business advice,
- infrastructure maintainers (video surveillance, security, cleaning services),
- maintainers of information systems, providers of e-mail services, software, cloud services (Microsoft, Google),
- providers of social networks and online advertising (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
Under no circumstances will the company provide personal data of an individual to unauthorized third parties.
Contract processors may only process personal data within the framework of the company's instructions and may not use personal data for any other purposes.
As a controller, the company and its employees do not export personal data to third countries (outside the member states of the European Economic Area - EU members and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) and to international organizations, except in the USA, whereby relations with contractual processors from the USA are regulated on on the basis of standard contractual clauses (standard contracts adopted by the European Commission) and/or binding business rules (adopted by the organization and approved by supervisory authorities in the EU).
The company's website works with the help of these cookies. A cookie is a file that stores website settings. Websites store cookies on users' devices with which they access the Internet in order to identify individual devices and the settings that users used to access the website. Cookies allow websites to recognize if the user has already visited this website, and in the case of advanced applications, individual settings can be adjusted accordingly.
Read more about cookies at the link: https://www.beepclub.institute/piskotki/
7. How we protect collected personal data
We always only provide content and information, and never ask for credit card numbers or other information that could be misused by cybercriminals. Web page https://www.beepclub.institute hosted on a secure web server from a verified web service provider. The website is regularly updated by us. On the part of the online service provider, the website is subjected to regular security checks and protections.
We use the collected personal data exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes of our own marketing and informing users. We do not forward data to third parties, except for the above-mentioned contract processors and partners who help us maintain the website, and who are obliged to protect personal data under the same conditions as apply to Beep institute doo
In exceptional cases, we may, in accordance with the law, forward your personal data to state and security authorities, if they would make an official request to forward personal data.
8. Storage period
Those personal data that the company processes on the basis of the individual's personal consent or legitimate interest will be kept by the company until the consent is revoked or until the data is deleted. After receiving the cancellation or request for deletion, the data will be deleted within 15 days at the latest. The company can delete this data even before cancellation, when the purpose of personal data processing has been achieved or if it is stipulated by law.
If the purposes described above, for which we store and process personal data, cease in our company, we will immediately and permanently delete the data collections whose purpose has ceased.
We keep data on the display of received messages and clicks on links in received messages for 12 months after sending the message.
9. Individual rights
Any individual can request the following for their data at any time:
- complete deletion,
- transfer to another provider of related services,
- interruption of processing and storage or revocation of consent for processing and storage, without affecting the legality of the processing, which is based on consent or performed the consent until its cancellation.
The request is sent via email to [email protected] with the note “UNSUBSCRIBE! - termination of use of personal data" or in writing by post to the company headquarters.
In the event that our company would like to further process personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected, we will provide the individual with information about this other purpose and any further relevant information as provided before such further processing of the data in this document.
Any individual, if he believes that his rights regarding the protection of his personal data have been violated in any way by us, can at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority - the Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia: Republic of Slovenia, Information Commissioner, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, https://www.ip-rs.si
We respect your privacy and in accordance with the law (Act on the Protection of Personal Data ZVOP-1, Official Journal of the RS No. 86/04 and GDPR) on the website https://www.beepclub.institute we carry out all activities for the protection and ethical handling of your personal data.
For any additional clarifications regarding the personal data protection policy at Beep Institute doo, you can write to us at [email protected].
10. Announcement of changes
The personal data protection policy was adopted by the director, Maja Fesel Kamenik.